View Single Post
      05-27-2017, 08:19 PM   #3
Rennyk.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzlopez13 View Post
Hey guys. I've done a lot in terms of cosmetics with my car, and now instead of dumping my money into the "show," I want to dabble a bit into the "go" side of things. The only real performance mod I have on my F30 335i is a Borla Exhaust. Everything else is very stock.

What I'm looking for is a tune/intake combo that won't screw my warranty. I've seen the Dinan Sport piggyback for around $300 and it's pretty interesting to me. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge with that product?

And also, I'm looking to upgrade my intake as well. Will the Dinan one void my drivetrain warranty? Or are there any other, cheaper, ones that are warranty friendly?

Really I'm just trying to get a few more horses out of my engine without having to worry about my chargepipe just yet. That's for the future

Any words or advice is appreciated. Thank you!
Any tune can lead to your warranties being voided. Any mod can result in your car being flagged. Period. There's no such thing as a modification that is warranty friendly. The best thing any person on this forum will tell you, is you gotta pay to play.