Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimana View Post
Hey guys!

So om doing this soon also, but i didnt know the upgrade needed coding. I have never coded anything on my car before. What i know is this:

Rear rotors need to be 345 in order for the calipers to fit. I also know you have to bleed the calipers, but what i didnt know was that the car has to be in "bleeding mode"? Do i have to hook the car up to a pc for bleeding the calipers? How can i find what to do in the software when i code the upgrade?

Im new to this forum, joined today. I really need help, bmw dealers in sweden take shitloads of money to do this kind of stuff, so im all DIY. [IMG][/IMG]
There was never any bleed mode required for bleeding calipers or changing brake fluid. You just had to code for the appropriate brake size change. The only bleeding mode is actually a setting you put the car in when you let air into the brake system and or change out the brake booster pump. It's a setting the csr is placed in and usually sits for over 24 hours and cavitates the booster to clear the air.

As far as getting ISTA for your car do a search on here there are people that can send you the program to download via email. It's changed quite a lot and evolved since I've messed with BMW cars but there are people on here ther can send it to you.