View Single Post
      11-15-2017, 04:41 PM   #11
Aberle
Private
Rep
Drives: 340i Limited Edition MPPSK

After many months of wait the time has finally come to start looking into the logistics of purchasing and importing the MPPSK!

I spoke to the head engineer over at the BMW dealership and he told me to ask the sellers whether the part number (11122444531) was compatible with my vehicle through the VIN number... even though it matches the number he gave me for the part. I am a little confused as to how the part number could be an exact match and still not be compatible. Perhaps the more experienced gents out there can chime in on this issue? I imagine it might have to do with certain BMW's being produced for the US markets and having different emission standards than the parts developed for the European version of the car (which mine is).

I've written the sellers in the US over the past few days but the information has been extremely sloooooooow in coming my way.

I guess this question could be easily resolved through a simple conversation with the vendors, but I tried making an international call and it kept breaking down unfortunately.

Would appreciate advice.-

Last edited by Aberle; 11-16-2017 at 07:58 AM..
Appreciate 0