View Single Post
      06-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
rustyminded
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK328 View Post
By the way thank you ouzzo for creating this thread my name is Kareem Kirollos aka kk and I live in tagmo3 el khames

I want to know what you guys think about this my car is silver and I want to change the kidney grills, the mirror caps and add the Rear spoiler what I'm struggling with should I do it Matt or glossy black??

I'm sold on BMS stage 1, did any of you guys think of getting the M exhaust ?? the car can definitely sound more aggressive

You both make coding seem so easy I was never comfortable with technology and messing with the computer of the car still scares me I know it's not actual coding and that we are only changing values but still I feel scared that I will mess something up and won't be able to fix it how was you experience with coding is it as easy at it sounds???
we are here to help each other karim, I got the spoiler and lowering suspension H&R but not installed yet . btw I live beside you in Rehab we should defiantly meet soon I called you yesterday but your phone was off
Appreciate 0