listed5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e93 M3 DCT black/bamboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by listed5 View Post
thanks a lot! in the market for a high mileage or blown motor F30, preferably metallic gray and M-sport (so I don't have to repaint my front end panels). please let me know if you hear of anything! I'm on the east coast. Presently looking at a very clean and strong running 2013 328i xdrive, but would hate to dismantle such a perfect car.
I've seen this before. Stop me when I'm wrong.

You purchased a totalled m3 with no inspection and the sellers disguised the real damage. So you are looking to save money and put on F30 frame.

Bad idea.

You'll lose even more value in what was a mistake to begin with.

Bottom line. Bad idea to buy salvage at auction unless you have a good deal of experience on how not to get scammed.
you are correct sir! damage was fully disguised. I'm at a loss as to what I should do at this point. to repair the frame I have is between 5 and 10k, and may never drive correctly again. No one is interested in the expensive parts, and I'm tired of storing the car. Do I just take the 25k loss and throw the whole car away? pay up to 10k to repair the frame? or pay 10k for a full on car that I could part out and swap my drivetrain, etc. over to? I'm at a loss
Appreciate 0