View Single Post
      09-12-2017, 08:42 AM   #1
raystinger
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

Issues with 6WB DKombi retrofit - help needed

Hi guys, I have recently installed the F30 6WB and after VO coding it and my NBT_EVO2 (retrofitted last year, flashed to my vehicle vin, no emulator), it works for the most part except for the following issues [all solved]

1. The digital cluster does not show the gear selection under the tachometer. e.g.no display of PRNS anywhere on the cluster. - solved by VO coding DKombi with factory FA production code.

2. NBT_EVO2 Nav stopped working - when I entered the Navigation page, it prompted me with the following "Connect USB device with correct activation code to start navigation" - solved by getting NBT_EVO2 seller to send me the FSC code that originally came with the head unit.

Steps I have taken:
1. Inject CAFD into DKOMBI
2. Read VO -> Edit VO -> Remove 6WA, Add 6WB -> Calculate FP -> VO CODE NBT_EVO2 and DKOMBI

My car is a March 2012 F30, but due to NBT_EVO2 retrofit last year, the production date in the VO was changed to 0716. So I used this production date to VO code both DKombi and NBT_EVO2. Also tried changing the production date to 0717 and 0615 then VO code. None of them manage to bring up the gear selection. And in the process, I think the Nav FSC also got broken, resulting in problem #2.

Any help on solving these two issues are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by raystinger; 09-19-2017 at 08:43 PM..
Appreciate 0