gabrmdoom
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrmdoom View Post
Yes the driver is licensed but my insurance rates are crazy high and I want insurance as an absolute last resort..
Unless the other vehicle sustained absolutely zero damage, the occupants are claiming absolutely zero injury, and the other party has not contacted any insurance companies at all you already have an insurance claim open with either your insurer or the other parties insurer (they're going to subrogate against your insurance company). Unless all of these things are true, it really doesn't make sense to not pursue an insurance claim. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Do you own the car outright?
Thats exactly what happened. The car hit a work truck, no one was injured, the other guys car had literally no damage expect maybe light scratches which he wasnt worried about, and nobody was injured. This happened at around 31 mph and i heard somewhere that if it was under 30 the airbags may not have deployed. Either way all of these things are true and im trying to save the car