View Single Post
      03-25-2011, 06:06 AM   #47
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

THERE WONT BE AN M 3er GRAN TURISMO, M-SPORT PACKET- PROBABLY BUT NO FULL M.

So stop getting hysterical.

Quote:
"I am very scared. I dont care about 335, what I do care about is the M3. Because they won't make a sedan M3, they will make GT M3. And thats basically going to have to be my new car unless I dont buy my E90 M3 when the lease is up.

BMW, can you please drop this, just have sedan and coupe, make the new M3 perfect, and of course dont stop making M3 sedans.

Why are you changing things? When has ever any model you made had a GT version? BMW makes sedan, coupe, wagon. Period. SUV was one thing but this is too much"
As I have mentioned on countless occasions. M3 Sedan is not meeting sales targets , Plans for the M3 brand expansion aside from Coupe and Cabrio continues in related 3er platforms - X3M and very probably 3er Gran Coupe which will replace the M3 Sedan with an M Variant with four doors. 3er Gran Coupe like the 6er Gran Coupe is a 3er coupe with extra doors, several inches lower than the sedan.

There will not be a 3er GT M. So Relax.

Contrary to the enthusiast population... BMW does know what it is doing..