View Single Post
      06-06-2017, 11:43 PM   #110
jkwhar
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Xdrive | F15 x35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davef30hull View Post
hi could you send me the instructions please?
I ordered the items on that list. The rubber grommet didn't fit the socket housing, maybe it was me but it was too big (61138353705). I didn't try to figure out the correct one, just took some hot glue and filled it in so water/moisture didnt get into the socket housing.

I order 25 feet of 22 gauge TXL wire from ebay, you will need 6 different colors.
Since I did the rear PDC, I know that the pin #12527522387 works so I ordered those for the REM side and for the socket housing, the pin listed in the instructions (61131383776).

All you have to do is crimp the pins to the new wires for the PDC side while noting which color on the front apron its lines up with. The PDC front apron harness has 6 colors, match those to the wires you're making. After running the wires cut the length when you get to the REM while keeping some slack. Pin those wires and then go back to your notes. Its really simple.

FOR SALE! Sport line Steering wheel with heated, paddle shifter, vibration motor, no airbag | EDM Bi-Xenon adaptive headlights (SOLD) | surround view retrofit kit (sold) | KAFAS2 camera and ECU | FLA camera(sold) | 6WB cluster (SOLD)
Appreciate 0