Supr3me
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Your mom crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno 9000 View Post
Nope. You can set the limits yourself in Xhp.

From the Xhp manual...
"5.11. Torque Limit per Gear
Especially on high power RWD cars limiting torque in the lower gears can improve traction and make them easier to handle. xHP offers a range from 300 Nm (221 ft lbs.) to the possible maximum of 1000 Nm (737 ft lbs.) for each gear. It can be used either to limit boost in the lower gears, or to limit the engine power overall in all gears to protect the drive-train components. The electronic limiter works by sending a request to the ECU (Engine Control Unit) to lower torque once the limit is reached. The ECU then takes the necessary measures (close the throttle/lower boost/lower timing) to stay steady on this limit. It's the same method applied during shifts, when the TCU (Transmission Control Unit) also takes over the torque control from the engine to enhance the shifting. This method of control works steady and within split seconds.

So you can set the 'limit' far higher than the engines output, so it is not being limited by the transmission.
The limit is actually 1000 nm in 1st and 1200 in subsequent gears...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0