View Single Post
      11-12-2020, 12:29 PM   #215
sqwinny
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 6MT 328i M Sport

So I got it in. Feels pretty stock/the same. It is more of a preventative mod than anything else. To jumble it in after taking out the stock one was a little difficult but you do it in pieces. Put the piston + spring + base in first, the oem diverter in second. I'd recommend putting in the hardest bolt to reach (the one you need the "made tool for" in half way into the stock diverter valve mounting hole, jumble the oem diverter in there with the screw half way in, and angle it I to the base with the larger piston. It'll be tight, but you can do it, and finally you can start "screwing in" the half way screw with the grinded down hex tool even though its not technically into the one turbo housing to "push the screw" through the mounting holes and finally angle it into the mount of the turbo itself. That's THE HARDEST part. After that screw gets started and you have it in around 3/4ths of the way, put in the other screws and it goes in like cake. This is literally the angle your "tool" will be at:
Attached Images

Last edited by sqwinny; 11-12-2020 at 01:39 PM..
Appreciate 1
ktw54.50