View Single Post
      01-27-2018, 04:54 AM   #26
ceedawg
Major
Rep
Drives: 2k15 335i xdrive MSport 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty088 View Post
Sorry been a long week. Where do I see pricing ? Could you please explain in detail. How much for Simon. How much for the maps. What maps do I get. Etc.

Please explain tuner flash removal.

Can you give us background in Aa. They are German right ? How long been in biz. How long making maps.

Cel delete for dp?
Yeah I know Im sounding like a shill Lmao, but as most here know that have been into tuning BMWs,
AA(ACTIVE AUTOWERKES) is an American company based in Miami Florida. Worldwide known as one of the best BMW vendors out there.They do all there engineering ,building and marketing in house. They are reputable and top-notch , Karl the owner is a class A guy. They have been doing this for years competing with Dinan and Turnermotorsports. To me AA and TMS have been the best.I have been to the AA facility and it will leave you speechless.
The main thing I like about Karl and his company is that they are there to assist you with their products at all times.
They don't try to BS you. You can't go wrong. You have a problem,you let them know ,they work on it asap,that is just one of the many reasons why I feel they have a great rep and that has been my experience with my two E36 M3's I had. I am pretty sure the other vendors are reputable Bootmod3,MHD,etc however Active has been doing this for years (software tuning) world wide! And for BMW NA as well.

Last edited by ceedawg; 01-27-2018 at 09:32 AM..
Appreciate 0