View Single Post
      11-19-2017, 12:56 PM   #7
detailbrah
Rep
Drives: f30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Rated View Post
SCAMMER ALERT

THIS BUYER Amantur3110 AKA AMANTUR SULTANOV , sultanov311094@gmail.com, STRUNG ME ALONG FOR 7 DAYS WHILE I REFUSED OTHER BUYERS, MADE ME POST ON EBAY ONLY TO NOT BUY AND CAUSE ME FEES, 34$. THEN PLAYS GAMES WITH PAYPAL AND SENDING PAYMENTS FROM HIS FRIENDS ETC CAUSING ME MORE FEES THAT I HAVE TO EAT. THIS MEMBER IS A CHILD AND APPARENTLY NOT A ADULT OR PROFESSIONAL. HIS ACTIONS NEED TO BE KNOW SO NO ONE ELSE GETS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF LIKE MYSELF. I PRIDE MYSELF ON QUICK FAST EASY AND SAFE TRANSITIONS....BEWARE
Hey man I had the same horrible experience from this guy, "Amantur Sultanov" or whatever his name is, and his email sultanov311094@gmail.com. I showed him an exhaust I was selling in person, showed him how it sounded and everything...he told me he really wanted to buy it so i took it off the car the next day and of course he wasn't interested....2 weeks go by and he harasses me saying he apologizes about bailing and it was because of a tune or some bs story so he tries to reinitialize the deal with me and like the nice guy I am I give him the benefit of the doubt and i ask him repeatedly if we set a date to meet up you will not bail right because i have 3-4 buyers im telling them its sold to and he ASSURES ME it will never happen so again I take the exhaust off the car for the 2ND TIME and 1 hour before meeting up with me he tells me he can't buy it because his "friend" won't let him. Honestly this dude is a real piece of SH** and he's some russian foreign exchange student with no respect or lack of common courtesy. He asked me about 6 times if I could install the exhaust for him while i nicely told him no everytime, he would tell me he wants the downpipe, then doesnt want the downpipe the next day.

NEVER DEAL WITH THIS GUY....SELLERS WORST NIGHTMARE
Appreciate 0