anelson524
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '15 AY F80

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 Audi SQ5  [0.00]
(F30) Official BLACK F30 Photo Thread

Hello! After 3 months of my car sitting at the service department I finally got it back yesterday. Back in September my friend ran my car over a curb ~40-50mph and destroyed the 2 driver side wheels, my front lip as well as incurring some suspension damage. After working with the insurance company they decided to purchase me a new set of wheels if I could find something in stock ready to ship. I purchased a set of HRE FF01 in Gloss Silver and had them the following week. Sadly my car is still not complete, even after sitting for 3 months. They some how failed to order a new front lip for my car and a replacement steering rack that has been on back order for about a month has yet arrived. I just picked it up and Houston and will be having the rest of the issues taken care of in Dallas as well as a new wind shield.

**Yes. Just noticed there is a lug nut missing on the rear driver side.

Just a couple quick shots I took today and I think they turned out pretty well! Once I get my car back to Dallas and have the remaining issues sorted out I will definitely get a detail and some better shots.

Appreciate 0