Malarky
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciprian75 View Post
Hi all,
I got some upgrades on my car and I thought I'd share some photos and info with you all.
I have a 2013 335 xi in metallic black and these are the mods:
. AC Schnitzer springs, the car rides lower by 1 and 1/2 inches
. AC Schnitzer rear spoiler
. 3D Design front lip spoiler ( this makes the car look super bad ass!)
. IND Distribution painted lower whiskers
. IND Distribution painted side reflectors
. IND Distribution gloss black front grilles
. BBS CH-R 19 inch wheels in bright silver

I looked around and read a bunch of treads here and elsewhere before I put the BBS wheels on to get an idea on how they look and to see if the car needed any modifications to accommodate the new wheels. The answer is no, the 19' BBS CH-Rs fit right in without the need of spacers or fender rolling. I had 19' mixed tires before and I'm using the same tires on the BBS', that is the Bridgestone Potenza 225/40/19 front and 255/35/19 rear.
As for the AC Schnitzer springs they feel really nice and tight. You do have to take the car in to do an alignment a couple of weeks after you install them.
The AC Schnitzer spoiler looks very nice indeed but I'd go for the BMW option if I were to do it again. The Schnitzer spoiler attaches with glue and unless the install is done by a very experienced technician it can result in a not so proper fit as it is a nightmare to install.
I'm attaching a FEW photoS here, to see more go to my flickr page below.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/113994986@N06/
I will have more photos of the car from more angles as soon as I get time to shoot more.
Cheers.
Ciprian.
Beautiful! Please share more!

-C