View Single Post
      06-23-2015, 06:37 PM   #12
B-1Pilot
Yankee Air Pirate
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 w/CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
MINI is an entity of BMW group so it remains relevant on a BMW forum especially with a significant car as the MINI Clubman.
I know. I love the Mini section in the Welt!

Quote:
Here is your wagon North America when the F31 ends production.
Well, if that's the business plan, that's disappointing. The F31 was way too expensive compared to the F30... not sure if this will fill the gap, but obviously BMW is putting its stake in the X-lines for North America. I continue to wish for a 5er touring vice the GT or X, but I have stated this ad naseum. Perhaps in my next 3-4 years in Europe I will bite the bullet and get a Euro spec F11 or maybe even a nice Alpina Wagon since I will never see them in the States.

Quote:
No I don't as I said I am not overly familiar with the M2 as I am not as close as I was to the E82 the only M2s I see are the ones that enter and exit the FIZ.
I can only tell you details as I hear them.
This I understand as well... based on some people's posts back to you, they seem to think you are BMW's lead designer, spokesman, and CFO all in one.

Quote:
The IAA will have many surprises, both for product and future innovation as a question of priority.
Well, I was debating doing the drive from Belgium to check it out and hitting some nice wineries along the Rhine on the way back. If the BMW display is substantial, definitely worth the drive.