View Single Post
      04-12-2018, 11:47 AM   #11
JaredG_F30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i, M-Sport, Manual

Yep...very cool of them.

So I received my RPi3 B+ today. Over my lunch break, I imaged the firmware file onto the micro SD card. Stuck it in my RPi and powered it up. It didn't connect to my phones hot spot (SSID: bootmod3, password: bootmod3). I'm trying to troubleshoot the issue, but I'm thinking it may be due to the newer B+ version of RPi 3. I"m not sure if the current OBD agent firmware supports the newer B+ version.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/v...ic.php?t=58151

I'm "prepping" the SD card now with a reformat, then going to write the image file back to the card. I'll bootup the RPi with a monitor plugged in to see if it's booting. If it doesn't boot then I'll probably see if I can return the B+ for a standard RPi 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
Awesome BM3 the Platform of the Fxx series and Future BMW's

Amazing how ProTuning Freaks allows you to openly and freely run their agent with DIY too.

Heck you need to pay for bluetooth kit $140+ $30 app for the piggyback and other flash only works on Android with a $50+ cable.

2014 F30 335i, M-Sport, 6MT, V804s, custom exhaust, CTS Turbo Intake & IC, FTP CP, VRSF DP, TMS Strut Brace, BM3 Stg 2, AEM WMI, H&R Sport Springs (381 whp, 429 wtq on Cali 91oct before WMI).
SPI Films Blog/DIY Vids
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50