11-19-2011, 07:03 PM   #108
dlopez
Registered
Rep
Drives: e46 330iS

BMW hands down better, than before!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7or8 View Post
I really like these!! Good job at showing the aftermarket or OEM potential for this interior!
There are those that hate this new interior and will go audi next time. But there are also very many, like myself, that passed on the e90 and decided to look at audi because we didn't like the e90's interior and considered it to be old fogey. The f30 is bringing us to BMW vs Audi. They'll gain as many, probably more, than they'll loose.

Totally agree on that. I really believe that the f30 will become somewhat legendary among tuners and long-time owners. Its a great platform and give you options that were not in the 3 simply, because it was considered the lesser car. Nonetheless, has the best of handling that 5's or 7's try to emulate.

I am most happy about the "328"i its engine will be great, since its a low displacement my tax bracket will get lower. Fuel consumption and performance are up, and are easily upgradable just like 335i has been. You need to consider that my 2005 330i cost me almost the same as a e92 M3 loaded stateside (US). My only reward is that Euro spec 240hp~~. But its still not enough!!!!!

Will def wait for M sport pack BTW!!

Last edited by dlopez; 11-19-2011 at 07:08 PM..
Appreciate 0