View Single Post
      04-29-2014, 04:28 PM   #19
jonkarn
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '14 F31 M-Sport Stage 1 GS

I dont feel bad for the salesperson, that's their job.

For every 6 test drive pain in the butt customer, is the customer like me who comes in fully informed and ready to deal, only wanting their best number. Easy work. And it's not just the commission in each car that makes their salary. I'm sure their are incentives for them as well, including how many cars they sell a month, etc.

If they are honest and give me good numbers, I will deal with them. And if they are honest but just can't give me the deal I want in a particular car, I will deal somewhere else, BUT refer them customers. I'm not going to just donate money to them bc I failed to be a smart shopper.

Try being a salesperson in a crappy car brand dealership, trying to convince people their product is worth buying. That's tougher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mloyalty View Post
I assure you, these days the sales person is the one being lied to not the customer. TRUST ME. And I'm talking about the sales person who spent weeks with you selling you a $100,000 product and making $200
I don't care about the dealership. Think about it.

My sales person tells me how someone comes in 5 times and drives 6 different cars only to go buy somewhere else cause they gave him $100 off.
some people are just discusting.

People also tell him "oh, the other dealership gave me a better price" Ok, so why didn't you buy it?
Anyways, tables have turned.. There are plenty of honest and reliable sales people out there.
Appreciate 0