12-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #73
aloo6
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW F31 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapkanimd
In other news, I received my wiring harnesses for the autolevelers today! One of them straight off a front sensor with correct wire colors and everything. The other is the same harness, which fits perfectly still, but had six wires in it. Not sure what it is off, but I am curious as to why the sensors have six pins but only use three... maybe someone with them factory can take a peak at theirs to confirm it actually only uses three... Either way, I took out the three extra pins and hopefully can use them for the ICM module side of things... who knows. Here is the pic:

[IMG]http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps5be0191e.jpg[/IMG]
You should be able to use them for the icm. Will need to remove the grommet off them.

My set up is going to have to be removed tomorrow unfortunatly. The xenons work brilliantly on the battery voltage but as soon as I start the engine the voltage goes up and the xenons flicker, strangely when I put load on the engine the xenons work, totally baffled.

As I use the car for work I need this sorted out by Sunday night and it's not looking good, so going to have to remove the xenons till later.
Appreciate 0