United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 i3S REx

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by psuibmw View Post
Congrats ... Keep us posted with pics
Reporting back - I want my F10 back

Half serious about that. The F33 is nice but this is my first convertible. I'm driving with the the top down most days. Its a very sexy car and had an amazing time doing ED. I get a lot of attention and I like the car overall. However in the "Real World" of sitting in an hour of traffic each way of my commute, I don't think the 4 series is ideal for me.

The main problem is that I came from an F10. And my F10 was very nice. Anti-Roll, Luxury 20 Way Seats with Air Vents, Extended Dash Panel, Comfort + Suspension. Once I put the 19" 750Li wheels and tires on, the car felt closer to a 7 series than the typical 5. So the 4 isn't even close but its completely different. Its sporty and I've been spoiled by the comfort and plushness of the F10.

I can't really complain about the F33. It delivers what it promised but I think my old man days are setting in and I prefer comfort over looking cool. If I could afford a daily driver and a weekender I'd keep it but that's not realistic for me.

I'm going to put my F33 up for a lease trade. If someone wants it then I'll likely order a new F10 or F15.

- Time
Appreciate 0