Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennyk. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan_ View Post
They do have maps, you're going to have to email them and they'll send it to you. They provide a free Stage 1 map with a device and license purchase. You'll have to contact PTF and or DZENNO and he can elaborate more as to what their stage 1 entails.

Yes some of us are already flashed or custom flashed like myself. But I work with ACF and had a flash before BM3 ever came out.
It's more about now working with your tuner, they can customize a map or PTF can, they send you the file you upload it to the agent and then the dme. Many of their maps are still in Beta testing and are being released on a weekly basis.

This is a big cloud server so you understand and it's more then just about the maps. Many of these maps will be from many tuners across the board and you will just purchase them. I think they're like $150 per map.

You didn't waste your time by getting unlocked and drive back home empty handed. Think of it this way, you'll never ever have to pull out the dme again. Pick a tuner or work with PTF buy a map and enjoy the power. Your tuner can send you whatever you want now and it's 2-3 minutes away from an OBD flash. No more pain of sending the dme and prying to god it doesn't get lost, damaged or screwed up.

I was jut frustrated last night hence the sideways response. I definitely know it wasn't a wasted trip, but waiting 7 hours for a tune file to arrive and not show up I was bummed. I'm going to sort it out today with ptf because I know it will be worth it in the end. Thanks for the response
Anytime brother. I had trouble with the app and servers yesterday as well. I'd connect but I couldn't get the dashboard up. They were more then likely pushing updates yesterday as a new agent update was released.

Alex@acf was at a dyno tuning session yesterday and he couldn't upload a single map either to his X4.

It's a work in progress with BM3 and once it's all ironed out it will blow away any tuning device approach out of the sky. Shit imo it already does.