Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i M Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFRIEND435 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankito View Post
I have the Dinan springs + bump stops combo on adaptive suspension and I'm pretty happy with it. With the front lip, it is a bit low so you have to be careful but it's nothing crazy low. Without the front lip there is not problem at all.

I like the overall look and feeling. Personally, I wouldn't pay more to get rid of the adaptive suspension... I really like how the car handle the curve and the look it perfect for me
Have you noticed a bottoming out feeling and crashing sound when you encounter changes in surface such as the transition from road to overpass? I have same setup and when I encounter these it feels like my suspension is bottoming, otherwise suspension is fine. It's not all of these transitions just the ones where the seam in road is more abrupt or uneven.
I do not feel the suspension bottoming out on a change of surface, but I do feel it sometimes when hitting a pothole... You are right that sometimes small potholes feels like gigantic potholes :S

Other comment: after a few months with the car, the top plates seems to wear faster
Appreciate 0