View Single Post
      11-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #141
batislav
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotQuickEnough View Post
Wow this boltjames guy is a real piece of work isn't he? I had to registered to just to address this thread. BJ you have no clue what a 3-series is all about. If you want a soft, cushy, Lexus like car why didn't you just... I dunno.. buy a Lexus? I'm not sure that a 50yr old man is a 3-series target demographic you should have gone with a 5 series at least.

Anyways it's clear from your posts that you are just a badge snob with an elitist attitude. Speak for yourself when you say that 3-series customers want a floaty boat of a car.

Also an e92 335i coupe is better looking, better driving not to mention faster car.. it is a simple decision for a true enthusiast there is not even an argument of which car is a better BMW 3.
Can't resist.

Calling someone a snob and elitist, while using a phrase like "true enthusiast" is hilarious.

I don't like the implication that those who drove BMWs in the 80s/90s are "real BMW drivers" as if they are part of an ELITE fraternity. While those who buy BMW due to brand reputation are badge snobs. Maybe you should be flattered that less experienced drivers are taking your word on the quality of many of your previous BMWs.

Am I to take it that when someone buys a toyota due to "brand reliability" they are also badge snobs? Obviously, the brand reputation is as big a part of their decision as any specific qualities of any individual car--corolla, camry, trim lines, who cares it's a toyota.

BTW, BMW thinks the f30 335i sedan is faster than the e92 335i.
Appreciate 0