Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbweber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbweber View Post
You guys sound extremely salty.

I had high end air suspension on my previous G37 for 4 years. Zero issues other than it requiring more maintenance. Rides great, there is no such thing as "bag elasticity/rebound degrading." If there was they wouldn't be found on 1M mile semi's or be DOT approved.

I'd be willing to be the ones in here talking shit have no experience with air, they just despise the crowd that it's associated with.
Hey bud.....I'm a corporate Safety Director that deals mostly with DOT compliance (and other over the road shit obviously) those bags do wear out very often, as they are designed to. Those things fail regularly, ask any truck driver. Those pillows are made to cushion heavy loads. Explain to me again how that improves performance in a sport compact car? Lol you can't.

There is no argument here, shit is stupid, shit looks stupid and stupid fucking people are into that "culture".
You sound like a 5 year old throwing a fit lol

But I'm going to guess ur about a 45 yr old BMW purist who still sit on forums to tell millennials what they should and shouldn't do with their money

Nobody gives a shit about your opinion that is based off zero personal experience, sorry to tell you.
38 years young here, not really a purist but that's irrelevant.....and I'm not on the forum telling people what to do with their money, but I will steer youngsters away from committing present day fuckery! I figure you're about what....24 Brett?? so I understand the issue you face. That's a universal issue with today's kids in general. I know your dumbass already wasted money on that bullshit, I'd be mad too if I didn't know how I was perceived, it must suck.
OP was looking for opinions. Read the initial post that's all I was doing there with that.

Now let's talk about what you were trying to say, but couldn't , which led to your saltiness. Your retarded ass was trying to say that there is a "performance" aspect of air ride for sport compacts (or tuner modded cars) which is absolutely not the case. If you think there is, prove it with some data. 4 years riding on a ghetto ass infinity G is not data.
I have 20+ years of IDRC, NHRA, SCCA racing/licensing and various other racing org experience, teach me something about air ride and how many race cars use it. You prob have a better knowledge of vape mods and skinny jeans!

I'll wait.

Get some years in here then contribute.
Appreciate 0