View Single Post
      01-19-2022, 08:49 AM   #35
dangerus_car
Banned
Rep
Drives: F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by oem.plus_440gc View Post
I had this same exact person reach out to me about trying to sell me something. I asked someone else who had a WTS for an F36 trunk mat about shipping to my zip code. TCrush pm'd me about final price with shipping. I knew it wasn't the person selling so I kept it going to see how they'd act. They dropped the price in half, and told me to cashapp them. I told them I only feel comfortable using PayPal and they immediately backed out of the sale. DEFINITELY A SCAMMER. Be warned about TCrush. I pm'd an admin of the member classifieds section but havent heard anything back.

Funny they used a different phone number with me. Probably using some fake texting app to keep changing numbers so you can't contact them after the payment is sent.
lol, trying to scam for $70, it's not even worth the risk, i hope someone here have connection to FBI / police cyber crime unit so it can be reported.

lets keep support each other back.

considering this scammer PM everyone who replied on a FS sale, i think this guy is using a script to scan the whole FS section, then PM them, i doubt he does it manually

Last edited by dangerus_car; 01-19-2022 at 09:00 AM..
Appreciate 0