View Single Post
      07-13-2018, 10:59 PM   #30
luis11chino
Mexico
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i 2012 M Body Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
You have one incredibly ambitious project ahead of you. Cannot wait to see pictures. Seriously, good luck to you and hope everything will turn out to be perfect.
Hi cfm56d7b!!!
Thanks for read and see my post after all...
Yeah Iīm in love with Bmw, I start driving with my brothers 135i e90, and I loved it, so Bmw are my favourite brand by far away so I want to buy a sedan because the e90 gave us little complications on therms of capability on rear seats, thatīs why I didnīt go for a f32, then after buy my car I was expecting all that conversion, so now Iīm on a couple months to start it, thatīs an ambicious project for sure and be my first project thatīs something I'll never forget, make an amazing change by my own hands, thatīs why I choose a f30, I tought was the perfect car for that, so many mods, tricks, performance, etc..

Later this year Iīll be posting here the news about it, and If I have the Youtuber channel I will be adding automatic captions if one of you doesnīt speak spanish, for now I enquire Vorsteiner what do they think about to fitmment on a f30, I love with that widebody and If I get it cheap I think thatīs the Body Kit my car must have, only I need to search some of the best mechanics near here on Jalisco to pay someone if they could accept the risky to convert and install that f82 body kit on a f30

Thank you again!!
Appreciate 0