View Single Post
      07-14-2018, 11:58 PM   #33
luis11chino
Mexico
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i 2012 M Body Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDBGOD View Post
I appreciate enthusiasts and car projects but I just can’t seem to find the sense in this. It’s going to cost you more than double than if you just bought a used f80 judging from what you planned to do with it in your first statement. Then at the end of the day as others have said you still won’t ever really reach f80 capabilities as it is far more than just 0-60 punches and drag races.

And if you are looking to be some kind of pioneer or start a social media presence it’s already been done by others so not much really to gain here. Now, if you truly want a project car then do something a little different and unique from what everyone else is doing, but an f80 conversion with some mods and upgraded turbos are not going to put you in the spotlight.

Best of luck in either case it’s your car and $$. You’ll just find many of us here just want to give you a perspective and a bit of realism before you start on something that’s already a bit of been there done that.
Hi IDBGOD,

My limit of budget of the project will be the cost for an used f80 (around 50k here in Mexico), today I only have spend the money for the f30 335i (20k), I want to spend like 30k dollars on what to do, even if I get some extra money maybe more, but I think with that 30k my project must be finished, I search already a mechanic here and he said he can make the whole wide body kit and on carbon fiber for much less money, would be better I think to make the body kit that buy made already, and that body kit it´s very strange, I don´t have seen of any person making and putting that body kit on a f80, f32, f30 and f82 too, only with the body kit already install, not the required process to install it, I think that´s something different, maybe I wrong but I don´t care if I don´t succeed on social media, for me it´s irrelevant, I´m only to have some fun and the viewers I maybe have like the videos, thanks anyway for see my post, I appreciate someone give their point of view to my project
Appreciate 0