Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X6M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remonster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JA///MES View Post
Child? LMFAO! I bought the M, u bought the child!
You are the one acting childish, why would you care how exclusive your car is? Do you want to know how exclusive M3s are where I live? There was a 16 year old girl at my high school who had an E93 M3 and another one with a C55 AND a C63.

The M3 is a great car, but why do you care if more people are able to afford and enjoy it? A Ferrari California is way more exclusive than an M3, but I'd much rather own the M3.

I thought the Performance accessories were a great idea, if a little too expensive, but I agree that putting M badges on these parts is stupid.
Your example makes no sense at all. Who gives a c*** about who drives what in your neighborhood. That has nothing to do with this topic. I'm not sure why some have such a hard time understanding that there is a hugh difference between a regular BMW 3 series and the M3. I do belive that people who actually appreciate performance will see that difference. Before someone calls me elitist (it seems to be popular word on this forum) I want to make sure that it is known that I worked hard to afford this car, including time in the sandbox. I don't agree with the need for the regular 3 series to add M parts to a non M car. This is definitely sad in my opinion. If you want an M car save up and buy one. If I owned a 3 series I would enjoy it for what it is. I would never start adding M badges to the car and pretend it is something it is not.

2022 BMW X6M Competition
Alpine White/Black Leather
Appreciate 0