11-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #29
pn_e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 LCI 328i M Sport White/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric335 View Post
Looks like a Mustang
these are just spy shots with heavy camouflage. wait for the real thing. it won't look like the mustang at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
In the main, it's rather hand to make a two door car downright butt ugly.

There's no denying the E9x body is handsome. I suspect the F-coupes will be handsome too and that they will retain the same conservatively handsome character of the E9x series. Of all the things BMW are, stupid enough to make style statements in their bread-and-butter cars such that large percentages of people could even teeter on thinking them aesthetically unappealing isn't one of them. At the worst, the new F-coupes will be mundanely attractive, which is more or less the kind of good looks the E9x has.

I'd be quite surprised if the F-coupes actually are unequivocally gorgeous, an instant classic car that, flaws aside, people of all stripes yearn to have.
I'm sure it will turn out beautiful. It's just I know I will have little gripes about the car that I hope and probably will be fixable. For example, I know black grilles won't be a problem. But other things like fog delete for example may not be an option unless I change the entire bumper. little things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol01 View Post
to me inside is a step up. externaly is a subjective thing but too me it has cues of F10 which in my eyes is a beauty
agreed 100%
Appreciate 0