luckstr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: White BMW440i Hardtop Converti

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckstr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinha_net View Post
I have just got my car back from the dealership and they have updated the software which wiped out all my previous coding to default. I am trying to redo the coding for the easy entry with the driver seat automatically shift back and forth when I am driving/exiting the vehicle.

These used to work before the software update from the dealership:

SM2 -> 3012 EAH -> EAH_VERFAHRWEG_SLV_PHYS = Werte=00, 28
SM2-> 3012 EAH -> EAH_SCHUTZFREIRAUM_HINTEN_SLV_PHYS = Werte=00, 3C

However they don't exist anymore after I got the car back and this is the only available function under 3012 EAH (please see attached screenshot):

SM2 -> 3012 EAH -> EAH_0_42_255

Does anyone have similar issues and know how to get the easy entry feature back?

Thanks and much appreciated for your help!
YES. Same thing!
MY 2017 440i Convertible (F33). Had the lens/ instrument cluster replaced under warranty two weeks ago (4/19) and this required BMW to re-program, which eliminated prior coding. Had Steve@CodeMyBimmer re-do his original coding & asked to code Easy Entry/Exit. He could not do so because the updated software did not contain those lines of code.
My workaround is to set my (not wife's) memory2 to be seat in most rear position and when I am feeling stiff (getting old here), I use this approach. Not as straightforward as having it coded but there is nothing else I can do.
Sure did like this feature in my C5 Corvette, where dear moved back & stewing wheel moved in.
Luckstr
One more thing. Actually, the Easy Entry/Exit capability is still there, just can't to it automatically., I.e., can't code it. The button on side of seat, upper, will move seat all the way forward or all the way back.
Appreciate 0