First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i, 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC_MTBR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWApp View Post
Same for me! I also got a new job which led me to buy the FTP turbo inlet pipe and Active Autowerke high flow catted downpipe. I'm scheduled to get them installed on the 28th and can't wait! I've been wanting to add these for a while and got a good discount on them so I jumped on it. Keep us updated. I'm enjoying following another 435 build especially here in Charlotte.
Nice! I'll probably pick up the turbo inlet pipe once I get the itch to upgrade/work on it again

Do you have a shop in Charlotte that you'd recommend?

Did a transmission fluid change this weekend. Look at that tasty car Carmel

There was more material on the magnets in the original tray than I was expecting, but after looking at some other pictures on this forums it was inline with them. The trans is shifting really smooth now and haven't had any issues. I wouldn't rely on BM3 to monitor the trans temperature. It says "modeled" on the graphs and take that seriously. Mine didn't update so I thought it was hanging around 63 degrees when it was not. Only got burned on the muffler twice tho so not that bad.

I'll be heading back out to Texas for Thanksgiving so that'll be the real test. I'm going to try and drive all of the Twisted Sisters this time instead of just one leg.

I get my work done at EuroMpire in the Indian Trail/Monroe area. They are really good, very well priced and dependable. I highly recommend them.