View Single Post
      05-03-2017, 09:09 AM   #62
jayman80
Rep
Drives: 2013 328 I Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymon View Post
Hi same here . for mirror link on android. Can only work via hardwire . ive feedback to avin and asked for assistance. Rightfully the hardwired option is for 1st time setup only. Subsequently bluetooth connection for apps such as android auto should. Work.

For download speed. The set seems to only support to 2.4hz tethering and cannot connect to 5hz speed. I tried to set 2.4 on my phone and it connects. That could explain why the slowness.

For bt. Same. Screen shows connected ( wrong spelling on the word * connected* on the 10.25 screen. Not sure if u do notice). U need to del the paired device via the trash bin logo and re- pair. Likewise if u switxh device. Make sure that there is a need to del and re-pair the device and MOST importantly enter the password. Otherwise the screen though shows connected but your phone bt menu( check that physically! ) will show its not connected. For it to work u need to manually remove and re-pair. As long as there is no prompt for password. Its not going to get the mobile Connected via bt even though the screen said it is. Once connected. You can play songs via bt and make calls too

On my bmw hu. Bt will get auto connect without the need to re enter the pin.

I've feedback to avin as well. They are checking

BT for calls only works for me if I am playing a CD. It will then auto switch to BT for calls. However, I have not been able to get audio to work at all.
Appreciate 0