02-17-2017, 07:58 AM   #21
F30_SixSpeed
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoandry View Post
Hey man, Car is looking good.
I also got the max 360, but I'm not sure if mount it below the mirror and do all the wire stuff. Been working good so far like this.
Also, looking to get dyno soon with FBO+e40 on stock turbo as your, but with VRSF 6" IC. Let see if I get close to your numbers.
Do you have logs on the n54 forum. I have some issues on map5 not getting boost target on higher rpms.
Thanks! Main reason behind blendmount is that it looks stealth/clean and factory installed. I just don't like the wire floating around up the windshield.

Good luck with your dyno. If you are on e40, try map 7 with the higher octane. Only logs I have from my dyno day was my 400 whp run. The log is below.

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showpo...7&postcount=12

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaungo View Post
Nice build!
My advice is keep the 235/265 and get sticky tires. The wider you go, the more power you'll lose (due to heavier tires and wider patch)

Also might want to get coilovers asap+maybe sways. Should help with grip as well.

And if you really want to go full handling/track mode. Lighter wheels.
I was going to wait for an update... but already got one thing checked off the list

The forgestars are now gone and I picked up a new set of OEM 437M wheels. The fronts weigh 21.9 lb. and rears are 22.7 lb. Absolutely love them. And they are forged.

335i M Sport 6MT || PS2 Turbo, FBO, XDI-35 HPFP, BM3, KW, MP BBK, OEM+
INSTAGRAM || BUILD THREAD

Last edited by F30_SixSpeed; 07-21-2017 at 09:39 AM..
Appreciate 1
sickF3053.50