View Single Post
      09-14-2018, 05:28 PM   #70
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Ok that explains it. I don't use AR apps (actually had to look up what they are lol) or really play any games on my phone, and don't care much about the camera as I have a separate camera when taking pics I care about. Battery life could be longer, but not worth $1,000 to get more time between recharges. Basic apps I use still fine. I'm ok being a dinosaur.
It's waaaaay more than that though... I hear what you are saying often and scratch my head everytime. Your phone is your singularly most used electronic device that you own... more than a computer, more than a tv, more than even your car. It can virtually do anything; and there are few items even available on the market that are as capable... the price tag is very very well worth it and has the quickest ROI of virtually anything you could own... It's even a business and work tool. The massive improvement in speed, screen quality, camera quality, battery and a host of other improvements make the upgrade more than worth it. That's what you realize after a day of owning the new phone... The kicker; comments like the ones made above have come to me from people wearing $15k Rolexes... if that's not a LOL, then I don't know what is.
Appreciate 1