View Single Post
      04-03-2019, 10:41 PM   #85
Ahanix
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i

Flashed tonight as well (Stage 1 91). First flash failed (think it was due to firewall issues, or internet connectivity, my internet sucks here) but I also think the file ended up being corrupt. I flashed and immediately got trans issue notification on startup. Decided to go through and do diagnostic flash and everything was smooth sailing from there.

First thing I noticed is that Comfort Mode actually felt reasonable. I don't know about others but I've never been able to "Comfortably" hang out in Comfort mode because of the pedal lag after a stop and just overall lack of engagement in normal city driving. I immediately noticed when driving out of my house that Comfort mode felt like a nice "standard" for the car and I feel I can finally use it for about 90% of my regular driving.

Sport Mode is just Sport mode turned up to 11. The old "Push the Pedal down and break your neck" has turned into "Push the pedal down and get shoved back into your seat all the way to redline" Everything is just smooth as butter, and the car just keeps going, and going and going.

Sport + Is just insane, this car is completely different in Sport +. It's a good thing I've got a radar detector because I could see myself getting into a lot of trouble with how much faster the car is. This thing is a beast and I can't wait to get into Stage 2
Appreciate 3
kern4174445.00
G.Newt807.50
Wires1644.00