View Single Post
      03-15-2018, 06:15 PM   #3
otay
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i

My thoughts:

Tip in: This is the single most annoying thing about my '14. I'm the guy who started the transmission adaptation thread. I had another issue back then...delays when upshifting...where I had the complete tranny replaced (finally). The @!#%! sensitive pedal tip in was the same after tranny was replaced. Bottom line is that neither the transmission adaptation reset nor the throttle adaptation reset (do a search) have helped this at all. I've learned to live with it, and more carefully apply pedal pressure when pulling away from a stop. Have seen a few threads where people have installed a throttle re-mapper and have claimed improvement. Have had the same thought about if a tune would make it better, but have not done it.

Suspension: I've heard the base suspension is very soft on the AWD models, but you have Adaptive. Can't help here as I have RWD and non-adaptive M Sport suspension.

Brakes: my brakes (base, don't have the Track package) are a bit grabby, but not too bad. Firm and stops well. I only seem to have occasional trouble modulating them when I drive something else for a bit, then get back in my car.
Appreciate 2
Orpo25.50