svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttackBMW View Post
Here's the thing, I got word from a psychic that I know that the Tortugas was going to lose its course on the way to Hawaii, take a terrible left turn, and not realize it until it hits the Great Barrier reef and sinks!!!

Given this unfortunate news, you may just have to wait for an American ship (ahem, the Green Bay) to come back and pick you up! :P
lol your story is wrong on a lot of points

1. If it takes a left turn any time soon, it would actually be on course to Hawaii.
2. If it takes a left turn when arriving in Hawaii, it would end up in the Antarctic, nowhere near the Great Barrier Reef (Australia) lol
3. The Tortugas was never scheduled to go to Hawaii. I disembark the ship in Oxnard, CA, and embark a non-BMW related carrier to Hawaii, one that knows the way with it's eyes close (although that might give certain complications lmao).
4. If the Tortugas would indeed sink now, your beloved Green Bay will be on an imminent disaster course and collide with the Tortugas, either that or blocking the port to your disembark location, giving you a huge delay in which your car will simply rot away by the salt air

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0