Rep
Drives: 2020 m4 comp vert

Garage List
2020 bmw  [0.00]
  [9.00]
  [0.00]
  [9.50]
2018 bmw 230i xdrive  [8.50]
all of the drivers mentioned need airspace to work, model the theil small parameters on term pro and you will very quickly see they have horrific curves under 80 hz. and that's the best of these drivers, my helix 8 sound very very good for a midrange, but not midbass, I had earthquake as well and same issue but less power, we sell mb quart, that experiment lasted all of two min.. hertz gave me a set to try.. boooooo... and I have modelled most of the other drivers in your list, NONE give excellent midBass!!!! The issue is the box. its tiny, way to small for any decent output. so what to due.. ok, try this. Make a fiberglass box, you can get .5 cubic ft. and run a midbass only 6.5 driver sealed. the port resonates terribly and with any output from a high power amp, will drive you nutz.... iam running 150 watts per 8 and cant stand any high output due to this problem.. The box had the quake, now the helix, and I will be putting in a pair of hertz mille 6.5 in I have this system in my other bmw works killer..
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13347.00