Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aekdbrich View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_a_m View Post
I was finally able to get my coding cable, research and do some coding myself. Only to find out that I have the most BASIC Kombi without the extended display and no NBT (larger idrive screen). I already did some coding to display the sport displays, m logos and a few other things. It didn't work.
To my knowledge, I will NOT be able to enjoy some of the displays everyone else is enjoying (sport displays, m logos, etc.). If this is not the case, can someone guide me to the right direction? I've confirmed and validated all of my codes are correct.
Sadly, I have basic Kombi as well. We are just out and aren't able to enjoy some of the cool stuff! But, there's always performance mods!

I was still happy to VO Code Sport transmission, Bluetooth, and FDL code some other cool stuff. I'm a weather junkie and unlocked the WX Weatherband on the radio!
I'm curious about those codes. Could you inbox me some of those please? Appreciate that!