United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N52UNED View Post
WOW ... now that's the pot calling the kettle black. It's a pretty asshole move to call someone an asshole on a forum. So I guess what they say is true ... it takes one to notice one. Although the guy gave input he also came off very condescending (the way I read it), especially with his "make your own decisions" quip. Honestly a link to COTA? That's pretty rude, and definitely condescending to assume I haven't been on COTA's website (since that the main place to buy tickets). But thanks for chiming in. You're doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work Mr. Pot.
Look. I already told you that I was not being condescending, nor was I making a quip. I had mentioned going to 6th Street and someone else said "don't go to 6th Street", so I gave you a link with a lot of information about 6th Street and said that the decision was up to you. How is that a quip or being condescending?

I was honestly trying to be helpful, you treated me like crap, and I am sorry that I even bothered. I think that my 7,000+ rep points show that most people usually appreciate my posts and again I am sorry that you didn't.

You have given me a great lesson. Thanks.

P.S. You are absolutely correct - I have never attended an F1 race at COTA. I have, however, participated in a half dozen HPDE events there, but that is not the same thing. Cheers.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org

Last edited by SakhirM4; 10-06-2018 at 11:58 PM..
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34173.50