View Single Post
      09-12-2019, 02:54 PM   #1
Mardio
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5

Inner spring mattress suggestions

So like the title says I'm looking for suggestions for a new durable and quality mattress. If it's going to last I don't mind spending a bit of money. Last year I let the wife pick out our mattress and she bought a medium firm latex hybrid from Nest bedding. It's ok but I feel like it's somewhat hard to move on (changing positions) while sleeping, also it's too firm for my liking. I've read memory foam beds you really sink into and changing positions is even more difficult. Recently I went on a trip and slept on a hotel inner spring mattress and felt like it was heaven, I could move around so easily. It also slept really cool. I'm convinced I need to go back to a traditional inner spring and the wife agrees.

In the past I've owned the Beauty Rest Black series and it was a lumpy mess after two years. Over the past few days I researched the Stearns and Foster brand and they have a lot of complaints over durability and early sagging. It seems Saatva mattresses have the same issues. Yes I need to go to a few stores and try some out, but I was curious if anyone had a mattress that has lasted a few years that they absolutely recommend. Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0