View Single Post
      07-20-2018, 11:33 AM   #8
adhrp
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 M550i (G30)/2021 X3 (G02)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul e View Post
I’ve often wondered what these idiots who yell and treat the people serving them with disrespect and abuse think they are going to get? I mean, if it was a restaurant I’d be wondering about the food....
Anyway, it could be much worse. You could be in some kind of relationship with one of these morons.
I reckon many (if not all) of these are people in positions of power who are used to getting things done by yelling (and receiving no pushback). They probably don't realize that outside of their ivory tower, there could be negative consequences for their actions. For these same reasons, they have probably also lost sight of the fact that other humans are capable of being reasoned with through civil discourse rather than being yelled at and commanded like animals.

Sold/Retired: 2012 328i (F30)
Appreciate 2