United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettKA7 View Post
It's finally time to use my warranty. Got a few issues at 64k miles:

-oil filter housing leak
-popping steering rack
-inoperable RL turn signal and brake light.

Also seeing if there's any chance they will cover walnut blasting for the random vibrations I've had while coming to a stop (sort of feels like bad motor mounts), but I have very low expectations there. Not impressed with the long term quality, but I'm glad I purchased my first extended warranty with my first German car.

It was incredible how rude the other owners were while dropping their cars off this morning! One guy was yelling at his service advisor and then yelled how bad service was toward me as I was walking out to my loaner.

I didn't see one single person treat an employee with respect besides myself. None of them made eye contact. They were all so bitter that it was dreadful and uncomfortable even being near them. Maybe because it was 7am and everyone was still sleepy. Hopefully it's not reflective of my experience I'll be having at Crevier.

I could never treat a person so below myself like this group of owners I encountered!
Had all these issues and more within 50K miles, all taken care of. My dealer is amazing, they replaced by worn out brakes twice, both front and rear.
2009 BMW 328i
Appreciate 0