View Single Post
      10-10-2019, 08:04 PM   #26
Araemo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 340iX 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuminNuman View Post
I kinda want to go single mass. My buddy has one on his vag and the chatter isn't so bad.

Is there a good single mass that would work with the 550 setup? I'm sure that's the right clutch when mine goes just not sure about the heavy dmf. A light flywheel is like my favorite mod.

I'm at 36k and things are just starting to feel different .. not new. It may make it to 60k, I'm not sure I've always sold or blew up a car before having the clutch go. The parts aren't very expensive if I had a lift I'd already have a light flywheel in.
I'm at just under 60k (59400 today), and I have been having some clutch chatter/judder occasionally for the past ~10k? It's occasional, so I suspect it's actually the automatic adjustment mechanism as the culprit. When it happens, it's constant for a day or two, then it goes away completely. If it was the friction material itself, I'd think it wouldn't come and go the way it does. I took it to the dealership, and of course since it's intermittent, they didn't notice anything while they had it.
Appreciate 0