United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBimmerBloke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
There are wide ranging opinions on suspension so search the forum and read wisely.

I have a '15 335i xDrive that I have modified the suspension for both street performance and comfort in a daily driver that we also take on trips.
Some great advice John. I'll be doing the coilovers soon and then probably the strut brace for now. Any experience with Bilstein B14? It's either that or KW V1, and it might make sense to just go with SC in case I don't end up with B14( $600 extra ). I think just the 15-20mm drop of Bilstein B8+Eibach won't be enough for me otherwise I know it improves the suspension a lot.
B14 minimum lowering of 30mm all around seems alright as the wheel gap is about 2.15" all round on a newer car, my rear is currently sagging at 1.6", car has 45k miles.
Also, I've already gotten rid of the runflats, I've Apex Arc8 with MPSS for summer.
I don't have any specific experience but Bilstein makes great products and there is a lot written about them. B14s seem to have a lot of favorable opinions.
Appreciate 1