View Single Post
      01-12-2024, 12:57 AM   #22
Porucini127
Registered
Rep
Drives: F30 2017 330i

I have a similar issue, I had to reply to this thread because I can't post my own forum. My issue started about 5 months ago when my car began to say the battery had dischraged while stationary and it would not let me use comfort access which I am sure is due to the car cutting down power usage to safe power. Which makes sense since it would take lightly longer to start up. So I took it to get checked and the mechanic said the battery was dead so I got a new one. and about 2 weeks after I got the new battery the issue came back, and sometimes the comfort access gets disabled but it starts up fine while blaring the low battery warning, and I even checked it with the obd scanner multiple times which had mixed results of being between 99-100% of charge, so far I have come to the conclusion that its the negatve charge cable with the intellingent battery sensor since the battery seems to be fine and the sensor could be loosing connection making the car think its low but when the start starts to pull power to turn it on it has no issue doing it since the battery is charged. I just want to make sure this might be the issue before I go and replace the battery sensor.
Appreciate 0