View Single Post
      12-01-2020, 12:17 PM   #200
Logicoeur
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonXV View Post
I searched the thread and did not find any mention of "Flatout Suspension" does anyone have any experience with these? It seems the company is only 3-4 years old but they're website/info seems pretty legit. 3 year warranty included.

https://flatoutsuspension.net/products/BMW4-sr
There's a thread here where someone reviews it. And the most recent user to install is FastF30

I ordered mine last weekend. Made to order so it will be a few weeks until receipt, and then a few until I install them maybe.

For the price you get a lot. Similar to BC, Fortune Auto and the like with a lot of modularity and adjustability. With any of these you are paying for the support and ease of rebuilding.

These however are on the side of PSS10s, Ohlins and V3 with the inverted rear. Adjuster is on the bottom. Their Black Friday sale that just passed was 30% off so it was a major deal. I picked up the St that inverts both front and rear as well as adds external reservoirs in the rear (Clubsport feature on Bilstein and KW).
F30 335iX | Remus Axleback | Fabspeed Catted DP | VRSF Comp IC | 18X9 ET35 19lb MT1 | 255/40/18 ECS | Ohlins RT Millway Street | Millway Control Arm Bushings | Turner Endlinks | TMH 75mm 14x1.5 Studs | BMW MPerf LSD | XDelete | Pipercross Filter | MHD Stg2 93
Appreciate 1