View Single Post
      06-10-2021, 03:41 PM   #45
RbBugBitMe
PdV Motorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xDrive sedan

Garage List
LOL my dayjob computer shit the bed so I'm suddenly burdened with free time. Don't tell my wife.

Finally, all of my projects are into one assembly after CMM'ing the knuckle (red things). 18x9 ET32 shown, making good progress on sorting the wheel supply chain issues. Without the rendered colors it looks crappy but I'm pretty sure I've settled on a copper rim and as close to a superfinished wheel center (mirror-like polish) as I can get. The one major redesign I'm going to tackle before I order anything is hiding the wheel hardware.

Should have the shock dyno adapter for BC outer bodies on order by the end of today. As soon as that's delivered the whole kit is getting dropped off at a local short track shop to dyno through the full adjuster range, friction test, rod force test, and a high speed test to see when cavitation starts in the as-delivered spec.

Last edited by RbBugBitMe; 06-10-2021 at 07:45 PM..
Appreciate 1
pauli18c211.00