View Single Post
      12-01-2012, 01:25 AM   #279
BMWinGE
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post
I question how much the difference is, considering how much emphasis 328i owners put on it. Is a 1-2mpg difference a big deal to anyone buying a sport sedan? By the comments made one would thing the difference is like better than 5-6mpg.
Dude, your argument is no different than 328i owners trying to say the 335i does not have THAT MUCH MORE performance. There is no way there is only a 1-2 MPG difference between a 328i and 335i. BMW would open themselves for all kinds of criticism to downsize to a 4 cyl, praising its latest and greatest technology, if they could not extract more than 1-2 MPG more than the 3 year old technology in the more powerful N55 6 cyl.

You can't compare what you see on here. someone who is milking it in florida is not going to get the same MPG as someone dogging it in texas, or someone driving in colorado, germany, etc. different driving styles and driving environment will impact the MPG.

The 335i has more power, we get it, but please stop trying to make it sound that is also more economical. If that was the case, why would it be getting replaced in the next year?
Appreciate 0